Tuesday, October 27, 2009

About the O'brien ski brand

The name O’Brien is a water skiing company that has been keeping their name for four generations now. The reason why I chose this is because I am very passionate about water skiing and I use nothing but this brand name when it comes down to skiing. I love this sport for many various reasons, this sport builds and strengthens all parts of the body and definitely builds endurance in most parts of the body. This sport is very refreshing fun and really gets the adrenaline pumping. Slalom skiing is a competitions sport famous in the states mainly in the warmer parts of Michigan. If you enjoy water sports I guarantee you that you will have a blast and fell good once you learn how to. This sport burns lots of calories and builds muscle and endurance. It is a thrilling feeling when you reach top speed while you turn and lean your body close and quick to the water. It ids amazing what kind of wake and splash you create with the water when you are slalom skiing. It feels so rewarding once you created that huge wall of water whenever you dig into the water with that ski. Slalom skiing is more for speed demons that like to beat the time on the clock. The idea in competition slalom water-skiing is to clear al of the buoys by digging that ski hard into the water in order to turn sharp and quick on the water to clear that buoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hey brian,
    i think your blog is a great example for people who should write about what they like. Also write about there passion like how you said that its your passion to water board and when ever you water board you use Obrien company. I think more people should write about something they like for example me i'm writing in my blog things about ps3 anything that has to do with ps3 i will have in my website cause i like ps3.
    thats all good job peace.
    Moe H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brian
    I think you should watch your grammar on your post...but besides all that I think your post is a good sense of how and why people should get into the sport, also why the admire it. I thin you just about nailed it. So I hope to keep on reading your blog, keep on posting new vids and comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey O’brien, what’s going on man! I personally think that this blog is awesome! You really seem to know you stuff when it comes to water skiing. I never knew that water skiing worked out your entire body, I thought it was only your forearms that it did work on, looks like I was wrong. I think that your blog is very helpful when it comes to water skiing and it’s also encouraging me to try water skiing, and from what I hear you’re very good at it. Excellent Blog man, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete