Sunday, January 3, 2010

different types of bindings

Their are alot of different types of bindings that do the exact same thing if you ask me. I will first talk about the ones me and my friends use. We use the lowest end bindings a simple piece of rubber shaped into a boot. Then you have these fancy bindings made of plastic with fancy laces and snaps with all the useless adjustments. I find their to be an advantage with each one and a disadvantage, because in the original simple bindings which me and my friends use just slide up and snap into a position that fits your foot. As for the high end bindings have laces that lock your foot into the binding which is a disadvantage sometimes. Think about it this way if you wipe out at a speed of 50mph thats around 90km on the road in a vehicle, your foot won't release its locked in their. As for the rubber bindings when you wipeout rubber when its wet is slippery so when you fall your foot will slide out from the boot causing you to have a better chance not braking a foot or a leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment