Thursday, November 19, 2009

What weather you water ski in

A few tips when to start waterskiing. Through my years of waterskiing I only ski In early summer when the water is about 67 degrees and late summer when the water is 78degrees. Now a lot of people get anxious and want to start water skiing right away when it is still cold out. I have bad experiences of being to anxious however me and 3 of my friends got fed up and impatient, so we decide to go out water skiing on a cloudy day when the weather was not at top notch. At this time it was around April 25th when we found out the water was around 45degrees. We figured the water is nice so we would have no problem going out, well we found out soon enough when it was time to get inside of the water. As soon as I jumped into the water my body was in and out so quick it was insane. It was pretty cold none of us could stand the cold temperature of the water; your body would go completely numb in the matter of seconds. So never get to anxious because there is lots of time to water ski in the summer time when the water temperature is nice and warm. July and August is prime time for water skiing no earlier no later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi bri bri :)

    Well this summer i tried to go water skiing but it was too cold. Kinda like what happened to you and your friends.
    But me and my sisters did it anyways. It was a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the heads up tho. Means a lot :)
    ilyyyyyyy hah

    -- Katiee

    ReplyDelete